Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hearing the same words again.....

I guess it wasn't just me that thought that some of Duh-ya's recent comments about Iran sounded very familiar.

This evening I was listening to Keith Oberman (LOVE that man's commentary!) as he was playing clips of speeches from 2002 (Iraq) and 2007 (Iran).

Please, someone tell me that Congress will not be stupid enough to let him get away with this again!

On another thought, is it truly a coincidence that there was all that chaos in Boston today, right after some of the media pointed out that in the SOTU, Dubya LIED about locating and squashing terror plots in this country. I don't think so! (Okay, I'm a confirmed doubter of my government ... and I have been since November of 1963)

Just wondering if anyone else was seeing any of these things this way....

3 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger thenutfantastic said...

Shrub and the Shrubites have been trying to build the connection between Iraq and Iran before we went to war with the former and escalated the "issue" after the war officially started. They've also tried to link Syria to Iraq, isn't that nice?

It's no suprise they are trying to get it going again but I'm hoping the new Dem controlled Congress will tell them to f-off.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger lobstah said...

It seems like every time a big story about this administration comes out, it is magically "overshadowed" but some trumped up anti-terror story.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger krisluvswool said...

I've felt that way for a long time. It seems that just when things are getting bad for the Rs, they change the rules for boarding planes, the alert goes to some new shade I didn't know we had! It's appalling to say the least :(

And btw, does anyone know when they reasserted the whole shoe x-ray thing again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home