Tuesday, November 20, 2007

No Politics-- just blue knitting

I'm gearing up for the height of the political season when I return home (I'm still out of the country for research-- 6 mos on the road will be more than enough for me for some time!). I'm currently knitting some blue socks to keep my tootsies warm during the winter battles:

Pattern: Lady Eleanor from Socktopia

Yarn: Koigu PPPM (yummy) bought from Purl SoHo when I was in NYC a couple of months ago. It took me forever to find a sock pattern I liked with this color-- I even got most of the way through the leg of the Lombard St. sock and frogged it (Boston street names and NY yarn don't go together-- I should have known better!).



When I get home in 3 weeks (hooray) I also have a box full of blue Rowan Denim yarn for an EZ Seamless Hyrbid for my dear husband. So there will be plenty of blue knitting in my house for the next couple of months!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Blogger Bev said...

yummy looking indeed! Love that color

Travel safely!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home