Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Are we sick of politics yet?

Seems its been rather quiet on the political front here on Knit Blue for a while which puts me to wondering if we have all gotten numb because the campaigning seems to have been going on forever (already!) and we're still a year away (almost to the day!) and because they're all starting to look alike.....

I have to say that may be true in my case -- although I was delighted to see the first ever over ride of a Bush veto -- maybe there is some hope for this congress after all -- or not --- the verdict is still out

Meantime, if you want to "feel the burn" again, use this link to read -- or better yet, listen, to Olbermann's special comment on waterboarding, the attorney general candidate and the coverup of the Bush administration's criminality.

Hang in there folks, 2008 is only 2 months away...........

4 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Nancy G said...

Hang in there folks, 2008 is only 2 months away...........

And we're down to 438 days, 7 hours and 24 minutes more of the Shrub.

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Bev said...

and he can't go quickly enough although heaven knows who ever follows him will have a horrible mess to clean up!

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Lick My Sticks said...

Honestly I am pretty sick of it. I'm still watching...compulsively, but I'm just very "ugh".

The outrageous bullshit like Barak's lapel pin thing, Hilary looking like the nominee, Al Gore still not running, and the prospect of a President Guilianni...it's a bit much for a girl.

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Tangled Stitch said...

Knitting and a democrat. I am in heaven. I have tried not to mix politics with my business blog but seeing how wonderfully you do it makes me wonder. I'm passionate about both but try to keep them separate. Maybe time to speak my mind and knit blue.

And lick my sticks you said it so much better than I, Obama's lapel, Hillary(just a sigh) and Rudy(not good news for this NY'er). Time for a change!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home