Sunday, September 16, 2007

Red White and BLUE

I've knit something with some blue to it for the first time in a while! It's the My So-Called Scarf
in Berrocco's Hip Hop in the Karaoke color-way. I had enough to put together a very basic hat that I made up as I went along... I like to call it my Quick-and-Dirty hat. It took about an hour to figure out how I wanted to make this-- it's basically a triangle.

I love the grunge-y look-- which I've grown out of but am always reminded of when I think of the "My So-Called Life" drama-- which happens every time I think to knit the My So-Called Scarf.

On the politics front, I just wanted to add that this Petreus stuff, and all of the congressional discussions and pundit-speak since has been a total farce! It's definitely time for a change in the administration.

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Mari said...

Really cool looking scarf and hat.
Very grungy, but I like it.
Looks great.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger krisluvswool said...

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home