Sunday, February 11, 2007

actually, some knitting......



ok, its not entirely blue....but partly!

This afghan square is going to Squares 4 Survivors, a group that I send stuff to on a pretty regular basis.

I saw part of Obama's speach announcing that he's "in".

Honestly, for all the staff all the news stations have, you'd think they could assign someone to actually READ his website. They keep saying he has no plan for anything, all you have to do is go here and you can read all of his ideas in his position papers.

The thing that caught me off guard the most tho', was the interview they did when his wife said "he's a black man, he can get shot walking down the street, you can't live your life making decisions out of fear". Yes, folks, it brings to my attention that they live in the same country I do, but another world of sorts.

Anyway, I guess the race is on!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home