Friday, December 01, 2006

The best laid plans...

So, yesterday the UPS guy drops off my Peace Fleece order. I now have 8 hanks of yummy Baghdad Blue yarn!!! So in a flurry of inspiration I decide to rummage through the stash and put together a picture of my blue stash. I have everything all nicely arranged in a basket, and I take a picture. I also took a picture of my first blue project, Fetching in a neat turquoise. Then the trouble starts when my computer, for some reason, doesn't recognize that I've plugged the camera into it. I can't download my pics onto the computer, so I can't share them with everyone yet :( Even my kids were stumped on this one, and they're professionals when it comes to the camera :) I didn't have time to tinker with it again last night, but I'll get them up here eventually.

As of last night when I went to bed, I was just about finished with the second glove; just have the last few rounds plus the thumb to do, et voila! Next up is to finish my holiday knitting; my Montera order also came in yesterday, and now I can make that jacket for my dad, the Charcoal Ribbed Cardigan in the holiday gifts issue of Interweave Knits. Then I can get started on my Baghdad Blue sweater for me. Yippee!!

2 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Kate A. said...

I, for one, can't wait to see it all - I hope you get that camera problem sorted out soon!

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Marianne said...

Yes, looking forward to seeing it all, fairly amazing list you've got going.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home