Wednesday, November 29, 2006

No Blue:(

I'm still not knitting anything blue! I had started a pair of Hederas in Schaefer Anne with various shades of blue, but I have been forced to set it aside in favor of finishing Christmas gifts, including a lovely lace shawl in a lovely shade of purple for my mother-in-law and a Cleo Clutch in bright red Cascade 220 for my mother. I also still want to try an squeeze in a pair of Father and Son socks, but, Marianne, I will need your help getting started on those!

I have enjoyed everyone's posts, and I hope we keep it up. And, if anyone can assist Bev, she's trying to join this KAL in Blogger Beta and is having trouble. I think there was someone else who had that problem at the beginning, so maybe we'll be able to find her a solution.

Thanks!

2 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Marianne said...

Hi Emma, I will be glad to help you out with the Father/Son socks, but you might want to give me a couple more days, at least, honestly, this cold has kicked my butt big time.
Let me start feeling better and we'll get right on those socks.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, a friend of mine using beta also tried to join this KAL and was told by the helpdesk that she couldn't until we're all using beta. Also, I tried to join a beta KAL, and while I can communicate just fine directly with the hostess in Australia, the invite from blogger doesn't ever reach me. So I had to set up a gmail account and have the e-mails forwarded to my regular account.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home