Monday, November 20, 2006

The non-cheating sweater

Since a project started before the KAL doesn't count as cheating, I present to you my sweater in progress.

The yarn is Brown Sheep Naturepsun worsted in "Bit of Blue".

It's a basic top-down raglan with a large collar. I'm making up the pattern as I go along, using the cable pattern from the Lush Cables Sweater from a back issue of Interweave Knits. It's not going as quickly as I'd like (I'm impatient), but I hope to make SERIOUS progress over Thanksgiving.

And here's the sleeve:

6 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Kate A. said...

Oooh! Gorgeous!

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger Marianne said...

Oh yeah, I second the gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous, this is going to be such a treat getting to watch this get finished!

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Emma said...

oh, that's so beautiful!

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Krista said...

Those cables are amazing!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger lobstah said...

That's so pretty! There's something about cables that's just so satisfying :)

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

oy - gorgeous! I love me some delicious cables :D
Can't wait to see it done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home