Thursday, November 16, 2006

Flashin & Stashin

Oh dear. I apparently have a problem. This is my partial stash of Blue yarn. Yes. Partial. There are several skeins that are in this pile that have yet more of them in the rest of my stash. I'm a true SABLE it seems. Some of this yarn I have no idea what I'm going to turn it into - like those 2 skeins of Noro Lotus....or 2 skeins of Classic Elite Sinful (barely visible in the photo, and the colors are different in each skein). Some of the yarn is earmarked for things - yet it seems the bulk majority of it is needing project alignment.

I have enough baby alpaca brush for a loosely knit sweater, but I'm not sure that's what I want to turn it into anymore...I have tons of Cascade 220 / eco wool - those are for miscellaneous felting projects. The Cotton Ease (plus the bags that aren't included in the photo are for a blanket that has yet to be cast on for) I can't decide what I want to do with the Doucer et Soie (2 balls) ...

LOL - Looks like I'll be Knitting Blue for a long time ;)

5 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Kate A. said...

Wow! Color me impressed!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Kimmer said...

I am truly impressed! I know realize just how woefully inadequate my meager stash of sock yarn truly is. I don't accumulate yarn for bigger project and tend to buy as I go. I do have some projects planned once I've finished my holiday knitting, and I know I won't be able to knit them all at once but will get the yarn for them ASAP. Gotta figure out where to hide it...

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

I completely understand, the photo of my blue stash were the token skeins of more left in the cupboard...it was just a tad embarrassing...

Beautiful assortment of blues!

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

LOL - I swear. I'm totally embarassed. This is just the BLUE part of my stash. If this is just the BLUE, can you imagine what the rest of the stash looks like? And then add the fact that I dye yarn to sell and. well. I apparently live in a Wool House.
LOL Thank goodness for my relational/space saving skills because otherwise I'm sure my yarn would overrun the house!

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Tara said...

I am so happy I am not the only one obsessed with blue yarn.

I found more after I took my picture. oy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home