Tuesday, November 14, 2006

*blush*

oh my. Thanks for mentioning my shop :)
I've posted the info on the yardage in the comments to the previous post. Unfortunately I'm away from the yarn right now, I have it on my "to do" to go and post photos of the blue stash...including, of course, my own private stash from my handdyes LOL

For more eye candy, look at the "made with spritely goods" gallery if you want to see how the yarns look knit up.

I also have to second the Lime & Violet Podcast - great for yarny goodness :) I have to say I've been so tempted by those gorgeous *GLASS* drop spindles!

Alright - next time, I *promise* I'll post about my blue knitting. Or at least a photo of my blue yarn LOL

1 Comments:

At 3:40 AM, Blogger Marianne said...

I am so on my way, thank you. Your yarns truly are some of the most beautiful I've ever seen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home