Monday, November 13, 2006

The Official Yarn of Knit Blue

I am so glad Stephanie signed on. I found her blog the other day, and then...I found her shop.



Holy moly, that's some pretty yarn. I actually couldn't decide whether to make Bluebells above the official yarn, or go with Larkspur, or maybe Wooly Morning Glory. Oooh, or Summer Sky.

Although my favorite non-blue has to be Manzanita in Bloom. Mmmm.

And while I am pimping members' products, inadvertantly, I assure you, has everyone checked out Miss Lime's podcast? Hours of yarn-y entertainment.

Any other pretty blue yarns out there we should know about?

4 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

You said it! For a non-blue I'm all over the Chaparral...that's some gorgeous greens, those grayed greens, mmmmm. Am I blind, I didn't see any yardages.....
As far as an official yarn, any of those three would be perfect.
And yes, to Miss Lime's podcast.

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger lobstah said...

All of the colors are so pretty! I need to save my $$ so I can get some :)

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Emma said...

Yeah, me too. It's at the top of my list!

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hello all, yardages on the yarn can be found by clicking on the "here" of the sentance "For more information on base yarns, please look here." in each listing.

The superwash yarns are 4 oz skeins and depending on sylph, sprite or fey, you get different yardages.
Fey is 4 oz/490 yards
Sylph is 4 oz/560 yards
Sprite is dk weight and 280 yards (4 oz as well)

The Chaparral is one of my own favorites - I just did a pair of socks and a scarf in that colorway :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home