Friday, November 10, 2006

Stash of blue

I went through my stash last night and I realized that I have quite a bit of blue yarn. I will get a picture up this weekend, but for now I will say that I have a ton of blue Telemark from KnitPicks that I got to make the Not-So-Shrunken cardigan from The Garter Belt, I have the blue Trekking yarn that I want to make socks out of, AND I have some JaggerSpun in Sapphire that I'm already knitting into this shawl for my grandmother. I doubt I'll be able to get to the cardigan, but I'm going to continue working on the shawl and hopefully cast on socks with the Trekking in the next few days. Last night was the first night I consciously thought about the color blue while considering projects, and I was just surprised to see how much blue I already have.

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Marianne said...

Very nice choices of patterns!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home