Thursday, November 09, 2006

Welcome!

I decided to start this KAL after seeing so many knitters in blogland expressing their excitement and enthusiasm over the Democrats' sweep of this week's election.

Posts like this, and this, and this and this and this were so inspiring, that I wanted a place where we could all gather and talk about knitting, show off our blue handknits, and share in the jubliation of being back on top after so very long.

So join in the fun and we'll play it by ear. This may be a month-long thing, or we can keep it going for the next two years, or beyond.

Just email me if you want to be included, and I will add you as a member.

Let's have fun with this and get knitting, blue-style!

4 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger mehitabel said...

Am I losing it? I didn't see an email address. I'll join in on this one, especially since we're stuck here with another term for the Gropenfuhrer, and I'll need someplace to foam at the mouth about it!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Emma said...

Yay, welcome! You can get to my email from my profile. Just send me a message and I'll send you back an invite.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Tara said...

Excellent idea! I'm going to email you now.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Kate A. said...

I think the countdown to November '08 has started...it'd be great to have this KAL there through the whole craziness! It might get quiet for a time here or there, but I bet it'll grow steadily as possible impeachment, and then the next election cycle unfold...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home