Saturday, November 18, 2006

Introduction

Hey all, I'm Farrah, and this is the first ever KAL that I've been inspired to join. Here's hoping the Dems get over their cautious phase and actually get some things done while they can!!!

Here's a little blue stash flash:

Naturespun, Rowan Cork, some hand-dyed, Color 4 Me 4-ply, Jaeger Matchmaker Aran, vintage Bernat Sandia...

I'm actually currently working on a top-down raglan sweater with the blue Naturespun... does it count as cheating to make that my first "blue" project?

5 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Marianne said...

I'm not going to consider it cheating, you're knitting blue,eh?
Nice bluesy stash.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger lobstah said...

I definitely don't think it's cheating either! :)

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Emma said...

There's no cheating in this KAL! Whatever you want to knit is fine. In fact I was thinking, with all the holiday knitting everyone is most likely doing, we may have to consider consider any color "blue"!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger creativeneurosis said...

Excellent. So I'll be posting pics of my sweater in progress soon!!!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Kimmer said...

Thank you, Emma! I'm still in the thick of my holiday knitting and have only made one blue item, a scarf for my uncle in Wisconsin. My first blue project will likely be a cardigan for me once I get my Baghdad Blue yarn from Peace Fleece. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home