Thursday, November 30, 2006

my first blogging experience


I've been reading other people's blogs for a little while now, but I have never actually posted anything myself. However, this knit-along just sounded so cool, and being from the bluest of the blue states, I had to do it. Plus, I had already started something blue: it's the Twirly Tank from New Knits on the Block as a Christmas gift for my niece. When it is done it will have some super gaudy fun-fur-esque stuff crocheted around the edges and dangling from buttons that she can attach/detach as she wants - hence the twirly.

2 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Emma said...

Welcome! And nice photo. It's so handy when you've already started a project that fits right in, isn't it?

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger lobstah said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! :D I love that shade of blue you are using!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home