Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Almost-Blue Fuzzy Feet

Since I've been having a lot of trouble with socks, I've also been working on quick fuzzy feet for knitting therapy, since I'm going to have an opportunity for easy home felting over xmas break. Here's the first unfelted fuzzy foot in silver-blue Lamb's Pride:



Alas, I only had one skein, and it wasn't quite enough. The only yarn in my stash that was similar enough to (hopefully) felt more or less at the same rate was....red. Call it my own little contribution to forging unity in our land:

3 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

LOL - I love the red toe :D

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger mollieknits said...

Yeah, that's hilarious. :-)

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger Marianne said...

Yes, unity in the form of the republicans pulling their heads out their arses......
Love the Fuzzy Feet, you inspired me so that I made some heathery lavender ones...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home