Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Also hailing from Virginia!

I found this wonderfully delightful KAL yesterday while browsing and what a great find it is! I, too, have a blog that started out with some pretty hefty political commentary but has slowly evolved into a knitting blog with a sprinkling of political rantings. What else can a person say about the endless string of dumbass repub's who love pointing the finger at us whacky liberals while they play texting games with teenagers or get a massage from a male prostitute but don't have actual penetrative sex?

But I digress.

Currently I am not knitting anything blue and don't really have a lot of blue in my stash, but I've been wanting to make a few infant hats out of the one skein of blue baby cashmerino I have so now seems like as good time as any to start.


However, I did knit 2 things blue over the summer, one of which is pictured here. It's a Dragon Scales Scarf pattern but I made it long enough to be a stole for a priest friend of mine. Hopefully she'll enjoy it as much as I have. The picture is of poor quality because the camera I had at the time did not like taking pictures up close. I'll have to take the work camera home and try again because this picture does not due the pattern (or yarn) justice at all.

Well, I look forward to hearing from you all intermittently and seeing what blue (or other color) projects you are working on! And best of all, I'm glad to have found some fellow knitters who like both to knit and to keep a keen eye on politics!

3 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Marianne said...

Oh yeah, what you said!
Those blues are beautiful though, looking forward to the next photo.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Kate A. said...

Welcome! I'm lovin' those blues, too.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Miss Lime said...

I am SOOO making this scarf! What a great pattern! Thank you for posting the link. I love your blue colors too. It's a gorgeous varigated yarn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home