Sunday, December 10, 2006

I've really been enjoying everyone's knitting, the projects, on-going and finished...beautiful, stunning knitting.....I'm still somewhat buried in the holiday knitting, fortunately some of it has been blue...here's a couple pair of mansocks finished....whew.



And more on the to-do list..... I am so loving the current 'pregnancy in the White House'......that her parents are human after all and...looking forward to the birth of their grandchild.....as they should be.

7 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, Blogger Krista said...

Great socks! "pregnancy in the white house?" Did I miss something?

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Marianne said...

Mary Cheney is pregnant...therefore she and Heather Poe are expecting their first child.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Kate A. said...

Lovely socks!

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger lobstah said...

The socks look oh-so-cozy. And yes the pregnancy "scandal" (at least in the eyes of some) is quite amusing! When I first read the "pregnancy in the white house," I was thinking, "Is one of the Bush twins pregnant?" Ha ha.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger thenutfantastic said...

I so loved hearing the news 1) because maybe now daddy will fight even harder for unions or, more imporantly, marriage rights, and 2) hah! in your face ignorant repubs! The president's right hand man has a pregnant lesbian daughter in a long-term relationship!

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Krista said...

Yes I thought maybe the bush twins had partied a little too hard down in S.A. Well, congrats to Mary!

Oh, and I read a good bumper sticker the other day:

"That's okay, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway."

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh Mansocks!
My husband is slowly coming around to knitting - I might have to cast on for something quick before he changes his mind LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home