Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Another FO ;)

Alright.... so it's not really blue - that's my quicky presto-chango photo editing skills put to work :)

I am working diligently on the Baudelaires, which are coming along quite nicely - though I'm not making as much progress on them as I have on the shawls of late...and I might have to set them aside for a red scarf for a friend's wedding - I'm so happy for her, but this was a last minute kind of development!

Anyhow, if you want to read about my Red Shetland Triangle shawl, cruise on over to my blog :)

2 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

Well, blue or not (you did a great job with the blue though) it's beautiful!

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

I went, I read, I went to the finished blog, I read, I drooled so bad...Stephanie, you've definitely inspired me even more.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home