Monday, December 11, 2006

Better pictures

And I realized I am knitting something blue, though it's not entirely blue. I'll have to take pictures of it this evening to post here along with a description of what it is and that damn knitting 321 stitches in a 10row pattern is a pain in the ass; my mom better love me forever.

Anyway, the first picture shows the pattern in much more detail. I still haven't blocked it mainly because I'm lazy but I have next week for that. The second shows off the beautiful colors. The yarn was a pleasure to work with and I not only recommend the pattern, but the yarn as well (but the 2 don't necessarily have to go together).

3 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

Beautiful! Looks really close to the Pretty Petals pattern...not quite but very very close...and I'm sure your mom loves you forever anyway.

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger lobstah said...

ooh, that yarn is so pretty (as is the pattern!)

 
At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh pretty!
And I know what you're talking about with the lots of stitches and 10 row pattern repeat. LOL - any recipient should love it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home