Tuesday, May 29, 2007

something blue-ish

These may be more gray than blue, but I haven't posted here in forever and I just don't often knit in blue. My stash is mainly green and pink.

These are toeless socks, based on the idea of the pedicure socks from knitty, but not really using the pattern. There's a bit more done on the second sock than in the picture, but I have unfortunately run out of yarn. Right now I'm debating frogging vs buying more, although the whole point of making these in the first place was to use up this one skein of yarn I had. So we shall see. . .

I've gotta say I am pretty disappointed in the Democrats right now. I just don't get it - do they think that if they didn't approve funding, Bush will leave the troops where they are, funding or not? Actually, now that I write that . . . . sigh. How long until 2009?

1 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Marianne said...

drats on running out of yarn!

I'm so pissed off at the Democrats right now...yes, I could nearly spit nails!
Bill Maher has it right, I mean, who should give a rats ass what the head idiot could/would say about you...(badmouthing your character/values...after all consider the source,eh?)
2009, way tooo long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home