Thursday, December 28, 2006

What a Relief!

Here I thought I wasn't going to be able to write in to Knit Blue because I can't convert my blogger account! Who knew I had that many posts/comments (I certainly didn't! but I'm not about to go back and count!) I guess it's possible, but I seriously doubt it - I've been blogging since September of 2004, and I certainly know I haven't been good about blogging daily ;)

Ah well, my beaudelaires are making slow slow progress, but I did finish the Red scarf in time for the wedding - I've been spending some time doing dyework and spinning as well :) Hope you all had a wonderful, healthy and safe holidays :D

1 Comments:

At 5:01 AM, Blogger Marianne said...

How did you do that? It says I'll need to change over to the new blogger, it's blocked in my dashboard.
Yay on getting the Red scarf finished in time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home