Tuesday, July 17, 2007

HI

Hello,
I just wanted to introduce myself. I joined a few days ago but this is the first chance I have had to post. Me and my husband are both very very liberal dems who have the extreme misfortune to live in Utah. But, he just got offered a job in Huntsville Al, so I am really looking forward to that. Granted, it is not Seattle, but it is a welcome change. I am glad to have found this blog because it combines my two favorite things to talk about, politics and knitting. I am a big Edwards supporter. Right now, I am in the middle of some serious sock knitting. It is much too hot for anything else.
I look forward to hearing from everyone and seeing your great knitting.
Thanks
Bethany

2 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Bridget said...

It's nice to meet another new member! I hope you'll enjoy this blog as much as I already am.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

Welcome!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home