Saturday, July 14, 2007

Contest Reminder

We've had quite a few new people join lately (jump right in and start posting!), so I wanted to re-post the contest I made up a couple of weeks ago. I've had a few entries, and remember, the earlier you enter, the more points you get if you're right!

But 2008 is revving up fastly and furiously everywhere you look (XM Radio--a POTUS '08 channel, really?), so I want to announce a contest.

Submit to me via email your guess for who will be the Republican and Democrat nominees. This contest will obviosuly be open for quite some time, so think carefully about when you want to submit your answers. As we get closer to the primaries, I will announce a cut-off date. However, bouns points will be awarded to those who guess early and end up being right. If more than one person correctly guesses both nominees, the one who guessed correctly the earliest will win.

You an submit guesses for one or both parties. Prizes will be a skein of reddish sock yarn for the Republican side and a skein of blue-ish sock yarn for the Democrat winner.

I just made this contest up off the top of my head and have had a glass of white wine, so if something doesn't make sense, let me know, and I will clarify the guidelines accordingly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home