Thursday, July 05, 2007

New Blue

I just joined the group last week, and was quite happy to find some like-minded knitters out there (OK, I feel happy when I find like-minded anyone these days, but you get the idea)!

Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself, and show you my recent blue knitting:

This is from a class I took this past Sunday at my LYS, to learn how to knit toe-up socks. It's not perfect, but I did finally understand the wrapping/turning/picking up the wraps of the short row heel, after I brought it home to work on a little more. I think I will want to try a me-sized toe-up sock, but perhaps use a different heel ...

As to recent events, I have to say that as infuriated as I am with Bush for pardoning Libby, I'm really not surprised. Keith Olbermann (sp?) has a really good piece on msnbc.com about it, if you haven't already seen or heard it.

2 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger lobstah said...

Hello and welcome! Cute toe-up sock, lol!

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Bev said...

welcome to the group!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home