Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The rule of law goes down in flames

once again we have more that adaquate evidence that Bush thinks this is the Imperial Presidency!

Poor Scooter shouldn't be punished after all, he only covered up the outing of a CIA agent, only could have contributed to far worse consequences for her that screwing up her career....like getting her killed.

Martha Stewart's crime was WAY worse, don't you know, it had to do with MONEY.....

Its become all to clear to me that the "Faith Based" groups are about faith in the almighty dollar and to hell with anything that might help someone even a little bit unless (of course) it is one of your super rich cronies

5 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Marianne said...

Yep, I hear all the 'like minds' screaming...feel like your head is going to explode...or has?
I know I do....I think impeachment should happen...now if not sooner.
Imperial Presidency Ass.

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Marianne said...

OK,"should have been done long ago"

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger teabird said...

It's appalling.
My comment is
here

Yes, Marianne, "should have been done long ago" - (Tin soldiers and CHENEY coming...)

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Mari said...

Why wasn't he impeached years ago?
I can't believe he thinks he is above the law! Well, I can, but it is about time somebody showed him he's not.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

I caught the news this evening, and Bush...speechifying...heh.. asking for patience and ... wait for it...MORE SACRIFICING...wtf?
Also...the Bush daughters...do they still have daughters? Am I the only one wondering where they've gone off to? Anybody wantin' to take bets whether either one of them has volunteered for service in their daddy's war?
Imperial Presidency Sacrificing Ass.
(why yes, my panties ARE in a bunch)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home