Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Not really knitting...

But knitting related.

Over the holidays I made a case for my 5" DPN set. (Please excuse my horrific sewing; I am new to the craft.) Seeing as how it is blue, I thought I would share it with you.

New needle case! New needle case!

And to follow up something not really knitting, I have something not really blue (they're teal; they look more blue in the photo than they really are), which after seeing all the other wristwarmers I decided are probably blue enough to count (since it's really funny that we're all doing the same thing at once), so I figured I'd post them too.

Fetchings and Headband

The pattern is of course Fetching from knitty, here shown with a very not-blue headband I finished around the same time as well as the brand new Ecological Calendar I got at the Discovery Store.

I hope that everyone had/is having some happy holidays and that I'm not spamming too much with things that are not entirely relevant.

3 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger creativeneurosis said...

Nice needle case. I need me one of those doo-dads. New Year's resolution number 4,568 - create a better knitting storage system so I can stop leaving my knitting crap all over the house.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

I like that needle case too!

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger lobstah said...

I think your needle case came out great (bad sewing skills, ha!). I made a needle case when I first started knitting and didn't realize you need a flap top to keep the needles from sliding out! So I guess I need to make a new one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home