Tuesday, January 09, 2007

At long last, the Blue Stash!

Well, it's only taken two months for me to finally post pictures of my blue stash. Of course, in that span of time we've had Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, and a five-day-long migraine! Just as I was ready to post, this blog moved to the new Blogger and shut me out (I couldn't update my own blog until the other ones I belonged to did their updating). But now, at long last, I present my embarassment of blue riches:

And this doesn't include the teal/turquoise/aqua yarns that I have. I think I'm well into SABLE..."Hi, I'm Nancy, and I'm a yarnaholic."

5 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Bev said...

Oh my yes, you DO have a large blue stash....

(did taking the pictures help with organizing or just make more chaos?)

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger lobstah said...

Wow, that is a mighty impressive blue stash!

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger jenfromRI said...

Holy moly!

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hey Nancy :) that's a marvelous stash of Blue :D

Guess what, the colors for Project Spectrum in Feb & March are BLUE, grey and white ;) you'll be all set :D

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Marianne said...

Oooooooooh! Look at all 'dem blues!
Stunning and impressive!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home