Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Frustration Continues to Mount

I would like to echo Farrah's outrage of 3/21.

This administration has been caught in so many lies, had so many of their evil deeds revealed, had connections that they thought well buried brought out into the antiseptic light of day and....nothing. No consequences. No repercussions.

Gee, why don't we open the door to more corruption like theirs by showing that the American people and our democratically elected leaders have no backbone whatsoever?

Ugh. So.Outraged.

2 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger Kate A. said...

I know! I know! I feel like I'm running around screaming all the time and no one's paying any attention...very soon, I may have to try actually doing that and see what happens....

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger thenutfantastic said...

And they quickly abandon ship anytime "one of their own" becomes embroiled in controversy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home