Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Yes We Can!!!

here in blue Colorado (at long last!!), at 9:15 p.m. nearly speachless with the amazing news

I never in my wildest dreams thought I would see this in my life time

I have no illusions that everything will be instantly better -- that every soldier will be home tomorrow, that the economy will be fixed, that our health care system will actually be about health and not profit

but I have hope --

hope that after the last 8 years of mistakes and the deliberate misleading of the country that we can look forward to listening to a man that will tell us the truth -- even when the truth is hard

that we can make the change we need happen

yes, we can

2 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger Mari said...

I am in the small blue spot of red Texas, cheering with the rest of Austin!

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Marianne said...

Yes, we can!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home