Saturday, October 04, 2008

I've been a little surprised at the lack of posting here, too, but I suspect it also has to do with all the political discussions going on on Ravelry. I have to admit, I love lurking on the McCain/Palin discussions, but only with a glass of wine in hand. Otherwise my blood pressure would rise and my head might explode.

It's always good to keep an eye on the opposition, and from what I've seen in the last few days, the opposition is starting to sweat. And that makes me happy.

3 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

I popped in there One.Time.
hmmm, maybe I'll pop back over there.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

oh good grief. I went. I read.
They have a topic up right now where one of them wished it were Gov Batshit running for Presidency, they just 'love her so much'...
It was very strange reading their stuff.

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger jenfromRI said...

Oh God. I couldn't. My head would surely explode.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home