Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's time!




















Go thou and do likewise!

Yesterday was the first day of early voting here in Colorado and we went and cast our ballots.

We have the dubious distinction of having one of the longest ballots in the country this year (largely because it is WAY too easy to get initiatives on the ballot that just end up being fought in court and tossed out), and there was a line, but I'm sure it was a shorter line than there will be on election day.

Now I can just hope that the rest of the nation sees the wisdom of my thinking and votes with me!

3 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger Emma said...

Yay! We're definitely in the homestretch now. Can't wait til Election Day!

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Almond Tea said...

I voted two days ago via absentee!

Go Obama!

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Mari said...

I voted today. There is early voting until Friday in Texas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home